Friday, May 29, 2015

Dickhead...

...usually is a word used to describe an idiot, moron, stupid dunce, ridiculous person who can be rather annoying in his stupidity (and I said "his" because it usually refers to a male). In other words, the guy being called a dickhead is usually a brainless wonder much akin to the head of a real dick that also has no brain.

However, sometimes, there is another definition for that word that is so right you cannot help but wonder if the meaning of the word has to do not with intelligence but appearances and it would not surprise me if this image shows up in the dictionary with that word:

Nope, the term dickhead did not originate because of the shape of his head
but you can bet that the term will stick with him for his lifetime or longer.

I don't know about you, but if there was a photo like that of me on the Internet, I'd be losing weight faster than a goose could shit rotten grass.

All the best,
Glenn B

No comments: