Thursday, March 31, 2022
Friday, March 25, 2022
Tuesday, March 22, 2022
Saturday, March 19, 2022
Thursday, March 17, 2022
Wednesday, March 16, 2022
Sunday, March 13, 2022
Sunday, March 6, 2022
Thursday, March 3, 2022
1. Putin is psychotic
2. As each day of this war goes by, Putin becomes more and more frustrated in his thinking because it seems less and less likely that his plans to conquer the Balkan states will succeed.
3. As Putin becomes more and more frustrated he puts into action more outrageous plans about conquering old parts of the USSR, and voices more threats to NATO and any countries that might align with NATO or actually join NATO.
4. He has become so frustrated as to threaten those who aid Ukraine with nuclear retaliation.
5. Putin Is Psychotic.
6. Sooner or later, if the war continues long enough and the atrocities and war crimes continue, while Russians at home continue to protest, Putin will totally lose any sense of rational thought.
7. Putin will resort to attacking another nation such as Moldova.
8. Putin is psychotic.
9. Putin will, if the Ukraine continues to successfully resist a takeover, eventually use nuclear weapons there.
10. World War III will erupt and it will essentially be the end of most all of us if other nations fire off their nukes aimed at Russia because then Iran, Pakistan, & China, among others, will join the fray against the rest of the world.
11. Of course Sleepy, demented, dementia suffering, idiot, bumbling fool, slow to act, totally inept demoncrat Joe Biden will either order a full scale nuclear response or will surrender. Surrendering will not help us because, and maybe I mentioned this already, Putin is a frustrated psychotic who is frustrated by Russia's inability to defeat the Ukraine quickly.
12. Putin is much akin to Adolf Hitler who was also psychotic (okay just plain crazy if you'd rather say it that way) but Putin is much more dangerous because he has something Hitler did not - nuclear weapons and a lot of them.
13. Should the Ukraine eventually be defeated by Russia, Putin will continue to invade other countries and sooner or later the west will actually defend one of them and WWIII will be upon us.
I most definitely hope I am wrong about things leading to WWIII should the Ukraine not fall soon enough to suit Putin. (Do not get me wrong, I am not hoping for a Russian win - I hope they kick Russia's arse but that is doubtful without real help from other nations and when I say 'real help' I do not mean sanctions. Things look dismal to me for a bright and sunny future although, for a short while as the nukes go off, it may be suddenly brighter than any of us ever have seen before.