Friday, April 19, 2013

They Got The Bastard - Boston Bomber In Custody

Fox News is reporting, at about 2045 hours, that they got him, he is alive and in custody. Reportedly, the Boston Police sent in a negotiator and he was soon thereafter taken into custody. As much as I would like to have seen him killed, I know he is much more valuable to us alive, that is if he talks. If he lawyers up, we are in for millions in tax dollars being wasted and we would have been better off had he not surrendered and fought it out. Of course, if he does clam up, it is possible that a fellow inmate may do the right thing and end our problem.

I can now turn off the television and get Bill O'Reilly and Geraldo Rivera out of my life for now. How Fox News keeps Rivera on their show is beyond me; I think him about one of the biggest arsehats in the media and certainly the biggest working for Fox.

Later,
GB

No comments: