Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Now This Would BE Global Warming...

...and if this is the way it turns out, well then I will have had to admit (should I still be around) that Al Gore was right about fearing Global Warming, but just not in our lifetimes. I mean 7.6 billion years is a long way off isn't it! Read this, it is the Global Warming theory of the century: Scientists Predict When World Will End. Kind of funny how these scientists are seemingly taking the lead from Al G in as much as their theory contradicts all the other science out there about the earth being sucked into the sun. Oh well, what does science, or the lack of it, matter anyway in this age of air headed Al Gore like enlightenment.

Just imagine all the Red Giant Days sales that places like Walmart will have and you won't be bothered with thinking about doomsday scientists at all. I am gonna stock up on beer, and wieners for a nice BBQ.

All the best,
Glenn B

9 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
MightyMom said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
MightyMom said...

I deleted my comment after I saw that you abridged the earlier post.

global warming indeed!!

Rita Loca said...

I posted some fotos of a snakes you might be interested in. Not as exciting as Angelas ,I am sure!

Glenn B said...

With my luck Angela is a chick with a -ick. Sorry, I just could not resist. I have enabled word verification to try to avoid comments like this; if that does not work, I will put comment moderation into effect.

All the best,
GB

Glenn B said...

MM,

You did not have to delete your comment, but I appreciate the respect you showed to me by doing so. Thanks that was nice. By the way, how did you dlete a comment in this blog? I cannot even figure out how to delete Angelas wonderful/shameless self-promotion.

All the best,
GB

Glenn B said...

I figured it out by msitake.....

Glenn B said...

Oh maybe I did not figure it out, I still see Angela's comment.....

Glenn B said...

Yes I did figure it oput, as slow as I am I finally erased it.