Monday, December 19, 2022

I've Got A Few Glock Switches...

 ...but mine are unlike those of the 11 guys recently charged federally with possession of machine guns for having them. They were arrested and charged for possessing switches that turn Glocks into full auto pistols (more at the source). I will not be getting arrested for mine; my Glock switches are 100% legal. You see my Glock switches are when I switch from carrying or shooting one of my three Glock 19s to another and or to my Glock 26. Sorry, I just felt oddly compelled to post this one.

All the best,
Glenn B

2 comments:

Glypto Dropem said...

My turn to bait the Fed-Bois, because I have Glock switches as well.

It happens when I switch on my laser/light combo.

Z@X said...

I have enough Glock switches to fire ~100 rounds without reloading!

(If I happen to fall into water while carrying all of them I'll sink like an anchor)