Monday, December 19, 2022

Secret Santa

 Each year, some guys on a gun forum, of which I am a member, run a Secret Santa. I got my recipient several gifts this year and whoever was my Secret Santa got me a single gift.

 These are what I sent out to the guy who was my assigned recipient:

 


 Starting from the upper left and going more or less clockwise are:

NERF pistol, field cleaning kit, Browning Patriot knife, a Santa Claus Pez dispenser with two packs of Pez candies, Silly Putty, The Total Gun Manual (I considered reading it first but that just would not have been right) and a "Big Ass Brick Of Soap Gun Smoke" (it's all on the label). The idea is you are assigned someone to whom to send a gift of at least $20.00 in value (not including postage). 

Like I said above, I got one gift:

That's a RangeMaxx AR-15 case. It is going to get a good deal of use. Came as it appears and has a shoulder carry strap inside. I like it.

Lots of fun is the Secret Santa deal.

All the best,
Glenn B

No comments: