Wednesday, October 12, 2016

So Much For My Most Recent Ammo Order...

...being that the ammo dealer cancelled it. They say that decision was not political and had to do with their "shipping contracts". I don't quite get what refusing to ship ammo to NY has to do with shipping via UPS but then I do not have a contract with UPS, maybe some companies do have contracts. The person who replied to my inquiry as to why my order was cancelled promised to bring it up at their next board meeting and who knows, maybe they will start to ship ammo to NY. With all the liberals living here, I almost cannot blame them if they don't want to arm the opposition.

I guess it all just means I have to continue my search from some decently priced 8mm Mauser ammo elsewhere for now.

All the best,
Glenn B

No comments: