Thursday, July 16, 2015

Four Dead Marines - Can I Just Say I Am Disgusted...

...over today's terrorist attack on our military and LE here at home (source). No I cannot limit myself to saying only that.

Not only four dead marines but a critically wounded (shot) member of the Navy and a police officer also shot (heard that about the wounded on Fox News on the television). It was allegedly committed by a U.S. citizen who was shot down like the dirty dog he was by police. The alleged terrorist dog (yes I added the dog part) reportedly naturalized after immigrating here from a Kuwait (and for the ignorant that is a Muslim nation). So it has been reported thus far. And yet they, as in some government officials, are calling it domestic terrorism! They have got to be kidding. It is the next to last day of Ramadan - so you can bet this was inspired by Islam and especially by the Islamic pigs of ISIS.

How the politicians and military brass have disarmed our military is unfathomable. We are at war people - with a group that wants to annihilate us - whether or not we all want to believe it. They sure believe it and they have been waging war against us at every opportunity. If today does not wake people up to the fact that we are at war with Islam or at least with a huge portion of it, then so be it. When the next jihadi coward commits yet another surprise attack, let they who insist on sleeping die in their sleep. As for me, I am on alert and prepared to defend me and my loved ones and to help defend America in the event that an act of terrorism takes place in my presence and I am able to do anything to help stop it.

If you are not arming yourselves and preparing likewise, I believe you to be fools. I think though that most of the folks who read this blog are already at least somewhat prepared. I hope so.

All the best,
Glenn B

No comments: