Saturday, July 6, 2013

Today In History - Happy Birthday George W

I bet you never before realized that George W. Bush was born on July 6, 1946, the day after the bikini was debuted. I have to say, while I did not think him all that great of a president, I certainly thought of him as being far better than Jimmy Carter, whom at the time GWB was president, I thought was the worst president by far in my lifetime. Now though, someone else has far surpassed Carter as the worst president ever and Obama makes Bush look like he was a superstar. One thing about Bush, he was a truly patriotic American and I am none to sure the current one is either a patriot or an American. Well, anyway, I just wanted to wish GWB a very happy birthday.

Now that I think of it, I guess good things come in threes. July 4th - Independence Day, July 5th - Bikini Day, July 6th - GWB day.

All the best,
GB

No comments: