Saturday, July 6, 2013

I Give Up - I'm Letting The Real Me Out

For most of the time that I have presented this blog to you, I have remained mostly conservative, somewhat libertarian, usually very objective, more often than no very logical, properly civil, usually cordial and fairly proper in my language. I have also remained respectful (as long as you gave me respect too) and so forth. From now on, while that does not all go out the window, I have to tell you that I am going to allow some of it to be flushed right down the shitter. I have, for awhile, been tending to lean that way, and once I started to do so I watched the daily visits to my blog decline by quite a bit. Regardless, I am about to speak much more freely without constraint of conservative formality or any pretense that I cannot and will not be a foul mouth who can tell it like it is at all times but now use more o f the language I was brought up using.

Now mind you, I have told it like it is, as I see it, all along. Make no mistake of that. It is just that from this point forward, I will begin to take liberty with my right to free speech and say whatever it is I want to say in any god damned way I want to say it. This does not necessarily mean I will utilize foul language in every post, nor that its use will be overboard, but I'll be damned if I am going to restrain myself from using it any longer, when I think it more than appropriate to get my point across. If you do not like it, either lean how to put up with it, or don't read my blog.

All the best,
Glenn B

No comments: