Friday, November 30, 2012

Just Some Pics From My Hunting Trip...

...from two weeks ago. No deer to be seen but some deer sign to be sure. Note that the frosty morn seen in the video was my third day there. I was not about to walk around, all noisy like that, like that on day one. Maybe I should have since the two times I saw deer was when I was being noisy, just like an eager young buck.

Well anyway, without further delay here are the photos and video.



The Road There
I Creamed A Ruffed Grouse And Left It There.
It Flew Right Into My Car As I Was Going 50mph.
 
I Took A Look From Another View.





Yes It was Cold
Frozen Deer Berries

RUB A DUB DUB
 
 
Scrape

Our Trail Marker From 2 Years Back.
Looks LikeThe Beaver Took
It Down from Both Ends.
 
Forgotten Hunter's
Backrest of Yesteryear!
 


Noisy Little Tree In The
Breeze In Foreground.

It Warmed Up Some
When The Sun Came Out


Just A Fern And Some Sunlight


What I Left Behind.

The Road Home!
 
All in all, it was a swell trip even if I did not bag a deer.

All the best,
Glenn B

No comments: