Saturday, May 21, 2011

The End Of The World - Nothing Noticeable Yet...

...no earthquakes, no eruptions, no tsunamis, no floods, no bodies or souls rising from the dead (no zombies) that I have heard tell about, no horsemen, no demons, no people rising up into the clouds with Jesus. Of course all could be happening on the QT but I think maybe it just is not going to be today. I guess all my preparations will need to be used on another day, during another SHTF situation, should one arise and hit us hard. That though is just that for which I have always planned. I am a child of the Cold War, Civil Defense and Preparedness, The Twilight Zone and all that, and my mom told me stories about the Great Depression, so what would you expect.

Of course, I am hopeful that they did not mean 6PM perverted coast San Fransicko time. Whatever, my supplies are ready for any event at any time. If I live through it, I will have food, water, first aid kits, flashlights, batteries, guns and ammo on hand as usual. One just never knows when one might be faced with TEOTWAWKI or just a really bad SHTF incident and I choose to be prepared.

Hope to blog for you all in the AM tomorrow.

All the best,
GB

No comments: