Saturday, May 24, 2008

Why Debase Our Country Like This?

So Jenna Hager (aka: Jenna Bush) reportedly answered "sure" to Ellen Degeneres when Degeneres asked if she and her lesbian lover could use the Bush ranch for their wedding (see: http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,357921,00.html). Okay, okay, yeah it was probably supposed to be funny, a joke albeit a bad one. Still though it brings a question to my mind. My question is this: "Why would the not only the daughter of the current President of the USA appear on a show hosted by Degeneres, but why would the First Lady also appear on the same show?" I ask this in light of the fact that the Bush family is supposed to be a Christian family, an Evangelical family if I recall correctly, a devoutly religious family, yet they give appeasement to the lesbian and gay communities in exactly the same manner that they appease the illegal alien community! It is a sad day for those in America who cheered George W. Bush's speech in Israel earlier this week when he came out against those who offer appeasement to our enemies since now the Bush family is offering appeasement not only to criminals who broke the law to enter our country (and who often continue breaking our laws), but also to those who would make a sham of the institution of marriage as well. What is next - pedophiles, or terrorists being invited to a Bush BBQ?

If I am ever again faced with the offer of voting a Bush into office, I will vote democrat for the first time in my life in a presidential election. That is of course unless the Bush is running as a Dem - heck they sure act like Dems - don't they! I used to think Jimmy Carter the worst president in my lifetime, but now I am no longer so sure since the current president seems to be trying his hardest to out do Carter. One thing Carter has going in his favor: At least Carter remained loyal to his political party's base and remained a screaming whacko lib like the rest of them; on the other hand Bush claims to be a Republican, and to me he seems anything but Republican. I wonder if we will be paying war reparations to terrorists and seeing them on the ranch too, right next to the pedophiles. This president is the most liberal Republican I have ever known, except of course when it comes to filling the pockets of big business. What a sham he has pulled off. What is, in my personal opinion, the word that describes him? RINO - pure and simple.

All the best,
Glenn B

No comments: