Saturday, May 24, 2008

Osama bin Laden's Liquor Store

Yes you read that correctly! It seems Osama bin Laden had been hiding out somewhere far from Pakistan in Brooklyn, NY. He actually was found running a liquor store to help fund his slime bag cause. Gladly though this has come to an end, because he was shot numerous times this morning by a rare bird in NYC, an armed citizen. Don't you wish that what I just wrote was true? Don't you wish it could be you who was the lucky bastard hero who got the chance to gun him down. I know I sure wish it could be me. Well now you have the chance. Heavens forgive me for saying it, but this is absolutely great. I knew I went to the range last night for a good reason. See:

http://www.sizor.com:80/flash/binladen.htm

I just cannot believe this has been around since 2001, and I never saw it before.

Good shooting,
Glenn B

No comments: