Monday, July 30, 2007

Tagged For 8 Things About Me

I have been tagged by Bill from Quill Of Bill to tell 8 things about myself. Before I do that, I think I am supposed to tell you the rules, because after I do all this, I am supposed to tag 8 other bloggers.
***

HERE ARE THE RULES:

01. Post the rules before you give the facts
02. Players start with 8 random facts/habits about themselves
03. People who are tagged need to write their own blog
04. At the end of your blog you need to choose eight people that you tag and list their names. Don't forget to leave them a comment, telling them they are tagged, and to read your blog.
***

8 THINGS ABOUT ME:
1. I just grew my beard back.
2. I often tend to have little self confidence in things like do it yourself home repair.
3. I procrastinate a lot on things I need to get done (probably because of lack of confidence); but I have been getting more things done lately in a timely fashion.
4. I am eligible to retire and am dreaming about it daily; though I hope I can wait until January 2009, when I think one of my biggest debts will be paid in full.
5. I am thinking of becoming a Conservation Officer for a 2nd career.
6. I believe common courtesy as being one of the most important things in living life.
7. I can be quite cantankerous.
8. I would love to move to the country, or to a small country side village, when I retire; and one of the biggest disappointments in my life is that my wife does not want to, and refuses consider such in no uncertain terms.
***
HERE IS THE LIST OF THOSE THAT I AM TAGGING:
***
If any of you do not want to do this, please feel free not to do it. Thanks.
All the best,
Glenn B

5 comments:

AnarchAngel said...

Sorry man, I don't want to play on this one.

There's not 8 random things about me I want to write about, that I havent written about already.

MightyMom said...

woooohooo!! I got tagged, I gooot tagged!!
It's my first time to be "officially" tagged!!
*see my happy dance*
now in the words of my fav bear
"think, think, think."

Quill of Bill said...

Glen,
Thanks for taggin' along. I truly appreciate this. Love the whole conservation officer thing, as for the living in the country, only time will tell...hope you make it through and retire in 2009.
I just began 'sporting' a goatee, I now feel like quite the man.

Bill

MightyMom said...

OK, it's done and up, come on by and see!!

Pen of Jen said...

Ok now on # 7 who isn't?

Sorry about the country. We live in small city, so I have a back yard that belongs on a farm. Just bring the country to you!