Saturday, June 10, 2023

A New Gadget/Link List Added To My Blog

 The latest addition to my blog is YOUTUBE FAVORITES. It appears just above the first of my several blog rolls on the right side of my page in "The Red Zone" (by name not color). I am kind of partial to the guy whose channel is the first I have added (note they will not appear in the order added but alphabetically or at least they should appear that way). You probably can figure out why I am partial to his channel since all I will say right now about him is that he is a chip off the old block. His YouTube channel is:

 
He has three videos right now but I am pretty sure he will add more fairly soon. Speaking of adding more videos, I should probably link my YouTube channel and add some to it; it has been way to long since I've added any, especially ones about guns & ammo. Mine is simple titled Glenn B. It is at:


All the best,
Glenn B

No comments: