Thursday, July 21, 2022

The Second Order Off 44 Special...

 ...is slated to arrive today, it is supposedly out for delivery. Not at all bad since I ordered it on the 17th. The order is with Saint Barb's Bullets. The first order took longer but I guess that was because I ordered it on July 3 only a day before the holiday. I have to say, the packing of the first order was the absolute best packing I have ever seen for an order of pistol ammo.
 
Once I have this ammo, I'll have 150 rounds, enough to last me the year I think (if I skimp during range trips) but I'll probably order more just in case and of course so I can have some fun with the Charter Arms Bulldog!

All the best,
Glenn B

3 comments:

FeralFerret said...

Better you than me with the .44 Special. .38 Special is about all my arthritic hands will put up with anymore.

turnkey said...

I've had problems these past few years finding ammo for my 80's vintage Bulldog. Recently my LGS got a stock of HSM .44 Russian Cowboy Action ammo in and I bought a hundred rounds, but I haven't had time to take it to the range yet. If you can't find regular Special ammo it might be something to look into.

dmurray said...

Yes. I, too, think 150 rounds is plenty. No. Really.