Friday, January 10, 2020

Chalk One Up For The Good Guys...

...not in as much that a Mississippi homeowner shot and killed a home invader on Tuesday past but that it has been decided that no charges will be brought against him. More at the source. My bet is that in my old home state of NY, every firearm I owned and all 50K+- rounds of ammo I had while still living there would have been seized by law enforcement, my pistol license suspended and me arrested and probably charged with some bullshit offense had I shot and wounded, let alone had I killed, some low life dirt bag piece of shit home invader in my own home. Even if completely exonerated though, of any wrong doing at all, my bet is it would take years for me to recover my guns & ammo.

It's nice to see the good guys treated like just that - Good Guys in free America. As for NY's abominable rights destroying laws and the tyrant who loves them: FUAC.

All the best,
Glenn B

No comments: