Thursday, October 10, 2019

Hillary, When Did You Beat Him The First Time???

Hillary Clinton and her minion have reportedly hinted that she may throw her hat into the 2020 presidential race. How she can even think of doing so when a reported 71% of Americans think she should keep out of it is beyond me. When talking about it she said that President Trump "...is either lying or delusional or both..." (source).



As she seemingly continued babbling on she clued the listener into something that evidently tells a lot about her capacity to tell the truth and whether or not she is the one living in a world of delusion. She said she "...so, maybe there does need to be a rematch, I mean obviously I can beat him again..." referring to President Trump! 

I have no clue as to what she was talking about because last I heard she lost the presidential election in 2016 to now President Donald Trump. I am left flabbergasted trying to figure out when it was she beat him the first time to be able to do it again. Funny, I just heard someone say, in essence, that any time the left accuses the right of wrongdoing - you can safely bet that they are accusing the right of exactly what it is those on the left are actually doing. That my friends, fits here like a glove.

All the best,
Glenn B

No comments: