Monday, September 9, 2019

Let's Go Cannibal & Save The Planet

An arsehat professor in Sweden seemingly has hypothesized that to save the planet from the dreaded Climate Change, food shortages and other such calamities we should consider becoming cannibals. When asked if he would try it, is reported reply was: “I feel somewhat hesitant but to not appear overly conservative … I’d have to say … I’d be open to at least tasting it.” More at the source.

To not appear "overly conservative" he'd taste it! This is the left of today - living, breathing, existing (and now eating) in their never ending quest of not appearing conservative no matter where it leads them or what the cost. As far as I am concerned, this guy needs to be put in a padded room and given some crayons - a very big box of them to keep him occupied for the next 40 or 50 years. 

I wonder, from just exactly where does he think this meat will be coming. Are we to eat our recently deceased, or to seek volunteers to give up body parts, maybe have hunt- a-human seasons, or are we going to open up a whole new industry to produce delicacies made from ranched human beings!  Will he name his cookbook To Serve Man!

Now, while I've eaten at the Y many times in my life, not once have I ever swallowed a chunk of human flesh nor do I intend to ever do so. People sometimes wonder and then ask me why I have so many guns and I sometimes reply - tongue in cheek - to be prepared for the Zombie Apocalypse.  That answer doesn't seem so far fetched now.

All the best,
Glenn B

1 comment:

riverrider said...

their depravity knows no bounds.