Friday, September 7, 2018

New Boomer - Mossberg 395T - Test Fire

This is my new Mossberg 395T shotgun:

This is a video of the test fire:



Yeah, okay - I know the shell casing should have been called high and low brass shell casings - not high and low wall shell casings. That was a brain fart that I will chalk up as being due to me being overheated at the time - it was 86 degrees and about 85% humidity and I had just hiked about a mile and a half with that gun & a 25 pound or so backpack (in addition to my belly)! So, give me a break please.

Anyway, that Mossberg 395T is a nice gun and is now partnered with my Mossberg 395SA Slugster. Besides each coming at an excellent price, an extra bonus is that they use the same magazines.

All the best,
Glenn B

1 comment:

taminator013 said...

More properly called high and low brass hulls.............