Thursday, May 10, 2018

If All Goes Well Today...

...I should have a new boomer in my possession by late this afternoon. Any delays and I probably will have it tomorrow. I am hoping though I can meet the seller at 130 this afternoon, get the FFL & NICS stuff done quickly, get back to my county PD to get a purchase document and then make it back to the gun store to pick it up before they close at 7PM. I'd like to have it to shoot at the range either tomorrow or on Saturday or Sunday.

I suppose this means I have to sell another gun or three - maybe even 4 or 5 of them - from my collection to make up for this one and the last three I purchased. Oh well, such is how  the cylinder 
revolves (even though the one today is a semi-auto). More on the gun later.

All the best,
Glenn B

No comments: