Wednesday, April 4, 2018

Was That My Son Driving That Rig!!!!!!!!!

You may know from reading it here, my son is a truck driver by trade.


If for a second I thought that it was Brendan driving that truck, I'd be begging him to start a new career. Then again, I know he drives safer than that; maybe not better luckier cause that was one hell of a lucky move but certainly safer! Of course, if that had been him - I'd also be buying him a good bottle of whatever he wanted so we could celebrate his impressive driving skills and his still being alive.

All the best,
Glenn B

1 comment:

pigpen51 said...

I have a friend who is a truck driver, and I have seen a couple of his videos that he has shot of some dangerous happenings. It is truly a miracle that more people are not killed by semi trucks. And from talking to him, it is almost always the fault of the automobile drivers. People are just stupid, and don't think that semi's take longer to stop and turn than a car.