Saturday, January 20, 2018

Clearing Out My Mossbergs

Just in the event that anyone of my readers is interested, I figured I would post links to a couple of Mossberg rifles I have up for sale at GunBroker.com. I know I am going to regret it if I actually sell the Mossberg 44 U.S.. On the other hand, I will be happy to shave sold off the Mossberg MVP LR-T rifle in 5.56 NATO, it is not my cup of tea as some would say. It is just too small a rifle for my liking (and I have nice wood laminate stocked CZ 527 I am hanging onto in 223).

Nothing mechanically wrong either of the ones I am selling as far as I know. The MVP is good as new, cosmetically and mechanically and I only fired about 75 rounds through it. The 44 U.S. has a few tiny dings in the wood but is excellent mechanically. Both are decent shooters, in fact the 44 U.S. is a tack driver as I recall. The thing is, I need the cash and the room for the guns of auctions to come. I am still hoping to find that Remington Model 8 (or maybe a Model 81) in 35 Remington in very good to better 
shape at a steal of a price for today's market. So out with the old to make room for something else even more desirable.

All the best,
Glenn B

No comments: