Saturday, January 27, 2018

Chillin and Grillin Today

Grilling today - only hotdogs and the buns; the wife already made potato salad and will heat up some kraut. I already put some garlic/horseraddish pickle spears in a bowl for the brave among us. The even braver will slather their dogs with garlic/horseradish mustard - it is hot. Anyway - it all should be good especially since I started chilling/drinking at 5 minutes to 12 tis afternoon (quite unusual for me but I feel so good I may have to change my ways)!!! I deserve that after working most of the week despite being retired.

All the best,
GB

1 comment:

Glenn B said...

Had two dogs and one wurst of some sort or another (tasted like krainerwurst). All good especially with pork & beans, sauerkraut, horseradish, garlic & horseradish mustard and basil pesto on top of each of them - each dog smothered between the halves of a nicely browned potato flour bun that had a garlic/butter (flavored) sauce spread on them. If only I could have had a bier to wash them down - damn my gout but they were delicious nonetheless!!!