Monday, April 25, 2016

Lest You Think I Forgot - Happy Passover...

...to all of you who celebrate it. I headed upstate on Friday evening and did not think of getting the greeting done before I left although I kind of, sort of, did not forget it was Passover's commencement at sundown that day. How could I forget in the traffic I hit while traversing NYC! Anyway, it is not over yet, it last for a few days more and I wish you a truly happy celebration of the passing over of your children by the wrath of God.

All the best,
Glenn B

1 comment:

Humble wife said...

Hey Glenn!

I am so happy to hear of your great news about the grandbaby and elevating your status to Grandpa! I hope you don't mind me not visiting much~I am not into the pin up posts!

I can't wait for the update on the grand and pray you and yours are doing well,
Jen