Wednesday, April 27, 2016

A Lot Less Of Everyman's Evening Eyeful...

...is probably forthcoming. One of my favorite readers has been visiting my sight a lot less lately because of the photos I post in Everyman's Evening Eyeful. I guess to some folks it is an eyesore not an eyeful. It may seem less than evenhanded on my part but since this lady's friendship means much to me, I think I'll be dropping the daily postings of Everyman's Evening Eyeful. You can easily find that stuff yourselves by doing a Google search or looking through Reddit.

I may just post them on the weekends, or one or twice per week, or something like that or I may stop it altogether. I need to think on it a bit. For now though, the ones I already have scheduled, which are about a weeks worth, will post as planned. After that, I can find something else to post.

Please note, she did not ask me to remove Everyman's Evening Eyeful, nor even hint that I do so. I am merely going to do whatever I do with it, cut it back or just stop posting it altogether, out of respect for her sensitivities. because I appreciate her feedback on my blog and because she is truly a very nice person and a good friend even though we have never met face to face.

All the best,
Glenn B

3 comments:

Livin to Ride said...

it yur house man.. run it as you see fitting.
i don't comment much but that doesn't mean i don't come by and read
and see what's here...

Humble wife said...

Hey Glenn,
This is a wonderful post and I am certain that your blogity friend thinks a good deal about you as well.

I hope and pray all is well with you and yours,

Jen

Glenn B said...

;>)