Wednesday, March 16, 2016

A Few Road Trips Are Upon Me..

...and before I leave home, for each trip, I will remove my EZ-PASS from my car and I will not purchase anything with a credit card while on the trips. The reason is simple, it is time to go digging in various locations. I know, some say if you think it time to bury certain things then it is high time to use them. All I can say in reply is that: I am not about to bury all of what I have, just enough to fall back upon for the Zombie Apocalypse should it befall us and should the zombies somehow prevent me from being able to access what I currently have at at hand. If you are wondering what prompted my desire to dig, go here:

 http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/03/16/obama-reportedly-to-make-supreme-court-nomination-as-early-as-wednesday.html

If you are wondering about the whole zombie thing, go to YouTube and search for the key words 'Bob Hope zombies'.

All the best,
GB

1 comment:

B said...

If they care enouh, they'll still track you through tolls with the cameras and the facial recognition and such.

Avoid tolls,, turn off your phone (or leave it at home) and maybe use a buddies car (They say steal/borrow a plate from a similar car, but I cannot recommend that).

YMMV