Wednesday, February 24, 2016

There I Was Thinking I Inventoried A Lot Of Ammo Last Night...

...and then I read this article saying that the U.S. has shipped more than 5,000 tons of ammunition to Germany. While I may have thought I moved around a few tons of ammo last night, it probably was closer to  a quarter ton's worth. I cannot even imagine seeing that much ammo at once let alone where I would store all of it.

I guess we owe thanks to Obama for the largest shipment of ammo to a U.S. base on foreign soil in the past 10 years; that after he rekindled the Cold War single handedly. As a matter of fact, the article says the shipment was made in response to Russia's military actions. Thank you Mr. President, I had always hoped my kids (or any kids they may have) would not have to live through all the fears and concerns one has during another Cold War, but you made sure to screw that up royally. I guess the fundamental change you wanted for America included putting us back at least 40 or 50 years in regards to national security and you have done a fine job of it!

Come to think of it, maybe you have another motive, making ammunition almost impossible for loyal, rights and liberty loving Americans to obtain. Or was that just a side benefit of dropping us down several steps in our standing in world affairs and national security?

All the best,
Glenn B

No comments: