Saturday, February 6, 2016

A Little Applejack...

...a good spiced ale, a couple of chocolate chip cookies (similar to Toll House cookies) and some good music have hit the spot and improved at least this latter part of today. Now if only I had some psilocybin and some mescaline (just kidding - about the mescaline anyway).

Maybe just a dram more of Applejack and oh how I want a cigar right now ( strange considering I survived stage 4 throat cancer in 2011 and have not smoked cigarettes since 1989 and not even an errant cigar since 1998). Oh well, what the fuck, if my son gets home soon, I am going to light-up if he still has one of the four cigars I bought him last week. You only live once and only die once - if lucky. Let me die a young man's death...

All the best,
GB

2 comments:

Glenn B said...

Had about 1/2 to 3/5 of that cigar. It was nice right up until right after I put it out. I guess it's a good thing I feel that way about it. Probably will not have another for another 5 to 10 years or so.

Glenn B said...

That is if I will ever have even another puff of one.