Saturday, January 30, 2016

Facebook's Gun Control Policy

This may get me banned from Facebook but I had to let them know how I feel about their new policy that forbids individuals from legally selling firearms to one another by way of their site. This may turn out to have been my last FB post:

" I am truly disappointed with Facebook curtailing the legal transfer of firearms between individuals on their site. See: http://www.reuters.com/…/us-facebook-guns-exclusive-idUSKCN…

I know, it is their site to do with as they please but I do not have to be happy about it. Just to show Facebook how unhappy I am with their decision to have done so, I figured I would show Facebook how unhappy I am with a graphic. I gladly will suffer any consequences and shall remain happy that I expressed my apolitically correct but logical reply to them.

"
 
I imagine that FB will not be all to happy about that post but as I said in it, I will gladly suffer the consequences.
 
A hat tip to Phil, aka: The Vulgar Curmudgeon, for the "fuck you facebook" graphic that I found in this post on his blog.
 
All the best,
Glenn B


 

1 comment:

Z@X said...


Proud to say that I never registered on Facebook.