Sunday, November 15, 2015

I Had The Displeasure Of Eating A Pepperoni Pizza...

...that I bought at a Walmart this weekend. What can I say, I was really hungry and didn't feel up to looking for a restaurant, so I grabbed what the sign said was a fresh baked pepperoni pizza for only $5. Here is my opinion of that pizza: The crust was the most un-pizza like crust I have ever eaten. I think it was more akin to crumbly almost tasteless soda bread. My guess is that it was flour and water and little else except maybe baking soda or powder. The sauce tasted like something out of a can, and I would guess a very old and dented can of something that may have been stashed away in a fallout shelter back in the early sixties. The pepperoni slices seemed to me more like thinly sliced cardboard, flavored like pepperoni, that actually being pepperoni. The cheese, that may have been the best part if only because it was hard to tell exactly what it tasted like through the sauce and pepperoni and crust.

In my estimation, that pizza was not even fit for the prisoners at Gitmo and I would think they deserve little more than rancid swill. Of course, I am not trying to make up your mind for you in any way, shape or form by telling you all this, I am merely expressing my estimation of what I believe was the most terrible tasting pizza I have ever put through my digestive system. In fact, I think it may have tasted better after passing through me. In the future, I plan to never try one again but you go right ahead and try one for yourself ands ee what you think of it. Who knows - you may think it the most tasty pizza ever!

All the best,
GB

No comments: