Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Kilted To Kick Cancer Day 2 Important Updates

Important Update: I screwed up but just a little in reference to dunking my kilted junk if and when I get any single donation(s) above $100 on any given day throughout the month of September 2015. I thought that Kilted To Kick Cancer would keep me apprised of who donated how much through Team Glenn B and that they would do so on a daily basis. They do not do it on a daily basis but only will do it at the end of the fund drive. Because of that, I will not be able to determine who, if anyone, has donated $100 or more on any given day, thus requiring me to dunk my kilted junk. That is unless you forward me a copy of the receipt or email they give you subsequent to your donation showing if you have donated $100 or more on any given day during the fundraiser. So, if you are crazy enough to want to see a video of me dunking my tender parts into a bucket of ice water (albeit under cover of kilt since this is almost a family channel) you will need to make me aware that you donated that much by forwarding me a copy of your receipt or the acknowledgement email from KTKC (or PayPal) to show you made such a donation.

This Is Also Important: It would also be a good idea for anyone who donates any amount of $5.00 or more to do likewise for each such donation you make. That way I can assure you will not be missed when chances are allocated for the prize drawing for donors. Remember for each increment of $.00 that you donate (in total over the course of this fundraiser) you get a chance allocated to you to win a prize but I have to know who you are and how much you gave. Make sure your name is in the email sent to me, not just your email address or PayPal login ID and how much you donated. 

I am also adding this to my original day one post (September 1st) so that it is clear for anyone who comes aboard after today.

Remember, if you wasn’t to make a donation to help in the fight against prostate cancer and to aid prostate cancer research, through Team Glenn B or any other team, please go here to do so: http://www.kiltedtokickcancer.org/product/ktkc-donation-2015/

When you donate please make sure to click on the drop down box to enter the team name (Hint: Team Glenn B) through which you want to donate.

If you have no clue what that was just all about, go here to my original post with all the info: http://ballseyesboomers.blogspot.com/2015/09/i-am-kilted-to-kick-cancer-fundraiser.html

And now for a little blegging: Come on folks, so far Team Glenn B has raised only $50 in donations and is tied with a few other teams. The team in first place has already raised over $1,000. I know we can do better than a mere $50 and it is going to a good cause so please do what you can to donate. By the way, you can also donate in general without selecting a team to donate through if you so desire.

 
All the best,
Glenn B

No comments: