Sunday, February 22, 2015

Yet Another Blog Added To The List

Just added I Aim To Misbehave to the blogroll under the header: TAKE A SHOT WITH THESE SHOOTIST BLOGGERS, NOT AT THEM. I was lured to that blog by Peter G from over at Bayou Renaissance Man when reading this post about another blogger calling him an evil man. It seems someone took up Peter's advice about Moonshine Cherries being excellent, the same advice Peter got from me. I guess that I am responsible for turning him toward the evil side, and now for indirectly turning someone else in that same direction, but it's a good kind of evil - really - it is!

The web address for the new blog is:

http://iaimtomisbehave.blogspot.com/.

While looking over the latest blog on my blogroll, please make sure to look at this particular post there. I don't often visit a site and immediately go to a linked raffle site to buy tickets but this time I did just that. I am betting on it being legitimate since the blog linking to it is linked to Peter G's blog, so I figure chances are everything is on the up and up.

All the best,
Glenn B

No comments: