Thursday, February 19, 2015

Gout Sucks...

...but luckily for me, I currently have only a minor bout of it. Yet, I still am feeling miserable from my so called bad cold. In fact, I was diagnosed today with an infection in my lungs or with bronchitis - luckily it is supposedly not pneumonia. Whatever it is, the doc was not very clear on it except to assure me I have a pulmonary infection so she started me on antibiotics.

That put the kibosh on an outpatient test (in the hospital while under anesthesia) on Monday, that now has to be rescheduled. I was hoping to get that unpleasantness over with sooner than later so, I did not need the infection let alone another bout of gout. Oh well, I'll have to pick up some Moonshine Cherries since cherries are supposed to do wonders for reducing uric acid in the blood. 


The Gout by James Gillray. Published May 14th 1799
and no one has illustrated it better since then.
Anyhow, Jay G over at MArooned is also suffering from a bout of gout. Why not stop by and leave him a comment wishing him well, I am sure he would appreciate it if you did so.

All the best,
Glenn B

1 comment:

Murphy's Law said...

I get that crap, too. Last good bout was on my return from two weeks in the desert, but I can still feel it lurking every now and again...just waiting.