Sunday, December 28, 2014

HO-HO-HO NOW YOU CAN MAKE A MACHINEGUN

So, what did you get for Christmas? Here is what I got:

On Christmas day, I got four Mounds Bars in my stocking. I also got to have the pleasure of watching my wife, son, daughter, son-in-law and my mother-in-law opening the extra presents I had gotten for them. Since we were doing the Secret Santa thing this year, where each of us would get a gift or gifts for only one person up to a set price limit, those presents from me were totally unexpected. Evidently though, judging by the smiles, those gifts were well appreciated. That was my best gift - seeing the smiles on their faces. I also got a thank you email from my nephew who I sent a gift card from Amazon.com. I got nothing else on Christmas day except some Merry Christmas wishes and kisses. That was because our family celebration was set for yesterday (the Saturday after Christmas) due to family work obligations. On Saturday, during our celebration, I got to see my two brother's-in-law smile when they got the extras I gave them, as well as seeing everyone smile when they got their gifts from their Secret Santas - myself included (well I did not see my smile but felt it there on my face)..

Yesterday, my Secret Santa (my son, it was not hard at all to figure out) gave me three things from my wish list. A jar of Ole Smokey Moonshine Cherries, a gift certificate for Zum Stammtisch restaurant (one of my favorite places to eat) and a complete lower build A2 parts kit with a note from him on the box saying: "HO-HO-HO NOW YOU CAN MAKE A MACHINEGUN".

The note is now hanging off of the bottom of a picture frame just above my desk.
I already had a stripped lower that needed a parts kit and that was just the thing I needed. Now I have to put the darned thing together  and there is not even a parts list in the box let alone instructions on how to do it. I guess I'll be looking to YouTube for instructional videos. And by the way - NO IT WILL NOT BE FULL AUTO NOR EVEN SELECT FIRE no matter how much my Secret Santa thinks I can now make a machingun.

So, What Did You Get For Christmas?

All the best,
Glenn B

No comments: