Thursday, November 27, 2014

What Else To Do On Thanksgiving Except Buy Ammo

I just ordered 500 rounds of CCI, 40 grain, JHP 22WMR rounds from Palmetto State Armory. It is a Christmas present sort of - from me to me and my son. With that order, added to what we have on hand, we should have enough to last us a year or two. Brendan can go through it like termites through rotted wood or a hungry kid with a sweet tooth through a basket of jelly beans.

Not a bad deal considering today's prices for this ammo. It was about .28 cents per round or $13.99 per box of 50. With shipping included it worked out to about .30 cents per round. I have not seen a better price online in a long time. Of course this comes with PSA's slow arsed shipping; it probably will not ship for at least two weeks but we are in no hurry.

See: http://palmettostatearmory.com/index.php/ammunition/rimfire-ammunition/22-magnum/22-wmr-jhp-40gr-small-game.html

All the best,
Glenn B

No comments: