Wednesday, August 6, 2014

I've Been On Hiatus...

...and obviously have not been blogging since last week. Was away most of three days from Friday through Sunday and purposefully left the laptop at home because I didn't want to be bothered with this shit while I was trying to enjoy myself at the Seventh Annual NE Bloggershoot. Yeah, I know, that is a touch of irony - going to a bloggershoot and not wanting to blog about it or anything else while there. Can you blame me though, it was all about bonding with my son and his girlfriend,  meeting with both old and new acquaintances and shooting with all of them too.

Since I have been back home, Sunday night, I have had a lot of stuff to blog about but have not been able to get back into the groove. I have had some things on my mind and was just plain out being lazy and also was thinking screw this shit, it can wait - I am after all The Great Procrastinator.

So, as it winds up, here I am back at it again. Think I'll post some pic of the blogger shoot in another post.

All the best,
Glenn B

No comments: