Saturday, July 12, 2014

Breaking News - Steven Spielberg Hunter Extraordinaire?

He would certainly be if he really shot the animal in the photo:



The leftist loony animal rights types truly are unbelievable in the amount of ignorance they can show about things like: animals, dinosaurs, hunting, extinction, humor, religion and so forth. A comedian posted a photo of Steven Spielberg on Facebook with Spielberg sitting in front of an apparently dead Triceratops (aren't they all dead by now) with the annotation that the man had hunted and killed the beast and needs to be named and shamed. It seems that once it was posted, at least a few animals rights types took it seriously, thank the public education system for that I suppose. They bad mouthed Spielberg for having hunted down and killed the beast.

Now, I wondered for a few minutes if those replies to the photo, claiming Spielberg essentially is a terrible triceratops terminator, were in jest. Based on my past experiences relative to how many, if not most, animal rights activists perceive things and how they will respond to  them, I am guessing that those early replies were in earnest. I am also guessing that those twits do not have a clue that there are currently no live triceratops to hunt and kill since that evil man Moses would not let them onto the ark because they were not vaccinated for rabies.

More here: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2688463/Steven-Spielberg-Im-disappointed-Online-uproar-photo-famous-movie-director-posing-triceratops-just-slaughtered.html

I almost hate to give the guy who posted that photo any credit since he appears to be a raving leftist himself but I will admit even sometimes they can see the insanity of their own kind (and will also admit I could be wrong as to his politics but after viewing his Facebook page, I doubt it).

All the best,
Glenn B

1 comment:

Humble wife said...

I must say I was cracking up reading the comments. Even after some revealed overtly or directly what the image was from...nut cases still ranted on and on.

After a day or two I know am saddened. Seriously. The agenda of evolution in the public schools has been so fierce and confrontational to any religious viewpoint that you would assume(I know, I know), that they would know it was a false image based on their own teachings. Sigh.

Even though I disagree with the theory taught in our public schools, I am well versed and taught my children about this, as education is not about indoctrinating but educating. I am thinking times will continue to fall in our nation just as they did in the Roman Empire.