Thursday, July 24, 2014

Only 7 days and a wake-up...


...before Brendan, Haylie and I head of to the sooperseKrit location for the Seventh Annual Northeast Bloggershoot. I have enough ammo (yes there really can sometimes be enough even in today’s hard times of finding ammo for sale at decent prices). I have enough guns, at least for this shoot. Not too sure just yet as to how many of them or which ones I will bring but am pretty sue I will drag along the two latest purchases. They would be the Smith & Wesson Model 22A-1 and the Taurus PT-145 Millennium Pro. I am almost certain that I will also bring my Remington R1 1911. My Glock 26 (will be on my hip for the trip).

In addition to those I may bring a couple or a few other 22 pistols. As for the rifles, I am none to sure yet but right now am planning on my Marlin 336 (it’s annual field test prior to hunting). I may also bring: the Marlin XL7, and obligatory Mosin Nagant or two or three (need something with a sharp and pointy end for the bayonet charge at the end of the day). The tough question would be what to bring in addition to those, if anything else? Maybe the Romanian WASR-10 and some rifles in 22LR and of course Brendan will want the Marlin 25MN.  Oh yeah then there are the shotguns... As usual it’s time for decisions, decisions, decisions!
 
All the best,
Glenn B

No comments: