Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Cops Get It Right In One Heck Of A Tough Spot




All I can say is that they did it right. We can second guess them on this one until the cows come home (which will never happen in my house) but another report said he believed the guy was already starting to hurt the little girl. Anyway, the bad guy was counting down as if her demise, at his hands, was imminent. I imagine the little girl may wind up with hearing damage or may have gotten powder burns and may be mentally traumatized for a long time BUT she is alive and I dread to think of the outcome had these officers not fully assessed the situation and their options and then done the right thing in a very tough to call situation. I also imagine that the mom and the rest of the little girl's family will be eternally grateful to the officers.

All the best,
Glenn B

No comments: