Sunday, June 2, 2013

What's A Guy To Do...


...on a Sunday when he usually does some yard work and a few other mundane chores but his daughter plants the rosebushes, pulls the weeds, waters some of the plants and mows the lawns. I guess I can water the vegetable garden and whatever flowers she missed while watering. Other than that, I think all I have to do is clean off the grill for today's dinner. Of course, I guess I'll get stuck grilling to but not for awhile yet. The thought of cleaning up the basement has crossed my mind but as you can see I opted to sit down and write this post. Of course, maybe cleaning the basement is not such a bad idea. It is starting to look a bit like Oscar Madison's room and I suppose that means it could use whatever little bit of the other half of the odd Couple that I have in me to come out and do his thing. Man, that sucks but a man has got to do what a man has got to do even if it means being Felix Unger for an hour or three!

All the best,
Glenn B

No comments: