Monday, December 31, 2012

Happy New Year

I hope that the new year brings you health, happiness and only truly good things. I know that is never going to happen for everyone but my wish is for everyone.

Now, that I got that out of the way, perhaps it is time to start enjoying the last few hours of 2012 and getting ready for the first few of 2013. I am thinking of a Zombie or two or maybe something much different like some straight Irish. Oh the decisions one has to make; I may even just pop the cork on a bottle of red. As a matter of fact, I am going to do something very unusual to end this year right. I am going to go upstairs, as soon as I post this, to ask the wife if she would like to share a bottle of wine. Then I am going to ask her if she wants to watch 'After The Thin Man' with me, on AMC. It starts right about now.

Happy New Year,
Glenn B

All the best,
Glenn  B

No comments: