Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Some Anatomy Notes

Did you know that you can hit your ribs on your side, closer to front of body than to back, and break them in your back. I found that out tonight. I have one that is definitely fractured, another one probably to almost certainly fractured and a third possibly fractured - all lined up in a row one after the other from top to bottom in a column. Oh the joys of taking a fall. The when, where and how of the fall are all unimportant, just an accidental slip and fall. Whether or not the pain meds, that the doctor prescribed for me, will work is what is important to me right now.

All the best,
Glenn B

1 comment:

Humble wife said...

Oh Glenn!! No!!

I am sorry about your ribs, and I pray that the meds take the pain away or at least mask it.

May you recover quickly!!