Sunday, September 16, 2012

Second Best T-Sirt Logo Ever

The T-Shirt logo, pictured here, is in my twisted opinion the second best one I have seen in my lifetime to date. I can say, without a doubt, I have only seen one t-shirt logo that was better and it was much better. I must qualify that by saying that was in my pre-marriage days when I was single. That one was being worn by an extremely hot and beautiful looking young lady. It was the only one I have ever seen with its particular logo of only three words. It was obviously a reply to a T-shirt that was popular with young men at the time that said: Free Mustache Rides. The young lady was wearing one that said:

CHAMPION MUSTACHE RIDER

Yep, the one in the picture in this post only made it to second best; the one the young lady was wearing was the all time best by far.

All the best,
Glenn  B

No comments: