Friday, August 24, 2012

A Little Blog Roll Updating

I added a new category to my blog rolls, thus have a new blog roll titled: Bloggers Whom I Have Met. Those listed in that particular blog roll may also be listed in one of the other ones such as in GRUMPS, GEEKS, GUN FOLKS AND GENIUSES - All Nice Enough To Give Me A Courtesy Link (just also changed the name on that one a bit) or in one of the other two blog rolls I have on the right side of my blog in The Blue Zone.

Speaking of a blogger whom I have met and who just happens to be someone who placed my blog in his blog roll, allow me to welcome Doubletrouble to my blog roll. His blog is RattailBastard. It is now listed under both BLOGGERS WHOM I HAVE MET and under GRUMPS, GEEKS, GUN FOLKS AND GENIUSES - All Nice Enough To Give Me A Courtesy Link. While I have not had the opportunity to read up on many of his posts yet, I will do so soon as possible. Regardless, I can tell you that, based upon my having met him and his wife, I can say he and his lady are good people and I think his blog should be well worth the read.

All the best,
Glenn B

No comments: