Tuesday, May 8, 2012

S&W .38 Airweight & Pretty Lady Having Some Fund With It



Somehow, I get the idea that whoever it was that edited this video was much more interested in her cleavage than in the handgun. Could have been her boyfriend or could have been herself just wanting to show off.

Me, as usual, will point out a mistake she made, this time because she was shooting a revolver. Hint - NEVER, not ever, wrap your finger(s) around in front of the cylinder on the crane, that is unless you are willing to have it toasted or maybe even to lose part of one. If something went wrong with one of the rounds when she was firing like that, all I can think is oh the agony! You see, I really do watch these videos because of the guns and shooting although, I must admit, the pretty ladies are easy on my eyes!

All the best,
Glenn B

No comments: