Monday, March 12, 2012

Don't Fuck With The Catholics

Read this: http://spectator.org/archives/2012/03/09/obama-the-apostate. I certainly could  not say it any better. I, for one, hope the Catholic Church will cling to its guns and bibles, so to speak, over the issue of what is funded under health care insurance that they or their hospitals and other medical facilities must provide, to their employees, under U.S.law. Obama, the demoncrat, has me reconsidering whether or not I should become a practicing Catholic again and he certainly has me leaning in that direction. If nothing else, I will surely support their cause, and the cause of other religions, in this debate because I am sick and tired of the absolute disregard for the Constitution that this administration has shown and continues to show.

All the best,
Glenn B

No comments: