Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Where Has The Spring Gone?

I know, summer does not begin for another 6 days but it sure seems to me like Spring has just sped right on by me. Wow, where did it go and what did I accomplish this spring. I don't know where it went and I sure did not accomplish much. I did get the vegetable garden planted and Linda got the flowers in shape. Other than that, to me it seems like I got little done, I cannot talk for Linda on how she feels about what she got done.

I did enjoy some things, a trip to a gun show or two with my son. A trip to the outdoor range with him. Increasing the herp collection. Maybe losing a pound or two. Yet, not one fishing trip in there at all - I will have to rectify that soon. Heck, now that I think of it, where did the 20th century go?



Man life sure zooms right on by - doesn't it!

All the best,
Glenn B

No comments: