Saturday, June 11, 2011

Remington & A Cup-O-Joe

I don't drink coffee often. Sometimes I go on a binge for a month or so where I drink a cup a day, other times I drink maybe 2 or 3 cups a week at most. Sometimes, on the weekends, when I almost always have at least a cup on both Saturday and Sunday, I may go overboard and drink 2 or 3 cups in a day (hopefully the early part of my day). Today may be one of those days; I seem to enjoy it more on the weekends.



The one I am enjoying right now is made from French (roast) Sumatra Mandehling beans. It was ground yesterday. This particular coffee is an eye opener especially when you use as much of it as me when brewing it. I used 5 heaping tablespoons (using a measuring spoon but I do mean heaping) for 10 cups of coffee brewed in an electronic drip coffee maker. It comes out nice and strong that way, which is just the way I like it. Drinking it out of one of my favorite coffee mugs also goes a long way toward making it more enjoyable.

All the best,
Glenn B

No comments: